Waumini Sacco draws its membership from Employees of Catholic based organizations and Catholic faithfuls in Kenya, their spouse’s and children, Corporate Institutions, and Groups/Chamas.
How to Join
- An introduction letter from the institution (employer)
- Form duly signed by the parish priest for Catholic faithful.
- Deductions should be done as follows:-
- Registration fee of Kshs. 500 payable once
- Share Capital of Kshs. 15,000 which can be paid in installments of Kshs. 500 monthly (this amount while non-refundable, earns dividends and is transferable upon withdrawal of membership)
- Minimum monthly deposit contribution of Kshs. 500
- Monthly Insurance Risk Fund contribution of Kshs. 100